Saturday, April 23, 2011

Scents and Panties?

I think "panties" is such a funny word to say out loud. PAN-TIES! Well anyways, I got this stuff about a week ago. I love the smell! I'm so broke right now though...I spent money on all this stuff and last weekend I got myself a new laptop! I've been lagging on the blogging scene...not much new is going on really. Watched a movie on YouTube called "Girl Walks into a Bar" which was filmed at various bars here in LA. Pretty simple storyline with a few cameos of your favorite stars like Rosario Dawson, Josh Hartnett and more. Just a crazy night in LA. Go ahead and check it out! It's an "online only movie" so instead of watching those cats playing pianos videos, give this one a go. On to the haul...

Kai Gift Set....unraveling below.....


Tank Top 


Roll on perfume oil. Smells really good and "Springy". 
I wore it to work one day and it lasts for a long time. 


Unboxed small candle with matches. Haven't used it yet though.


Small sized lotion and body wash. Simple packaging


And here's my American Eagle haul! I love their underwear here better than at Victorias Secret....They fit better on me and uhhh...cover better!! =P Got a simple shirt too. You can't really tell what it looks like though. Oh well. That's all for now....


Till next time......<3 Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment