Tuesday, April 12, 2011

First haul blog!

So I did a lot of online shopping on Sunday....I wanted to go to the Mall but I said eff it lets just do this crap online. About two hours later I dropped a few hundred on clothes, shoes, and smell good stuff lol. So the first of the packages came in today from Forever 21. The warehouse is here in LA so it got here really fast! Come to think of it, all the other crap I ordered from them weren't as fast...but whatever! Here's what I got:


 This one is really comfy and cute on! I love the sleeves. They're so flowy.


 Here's a pair of earrings I got that I probably won't wear ever again.


 I don't like the belt much but glad it's removable. I'm really into single shoulder shirts/dresses


Last but not least a little tank top! 


Next hauls will be from Karmaloop.com and American Eagle. I bought some Kai products as well. I heard it smells really good and many Hollywood stars have it so I went on a whim and bought the stuff! If I don't like it I'll give it away as a gift to one lucky bitch hehe. I'm realllllly excited to get my Grey Slim Chuck Taylors!! I'm going back to San Diego this weekend and I hope I get everything by then! 


Till next time

<3,
Lala

No comments:

Post a Comment