Monday, May 16, 2011

Shit.

Guess what guys? I am gonna fail my first class ever!! Okay maybe at LEAST a D. I should've dropped this damn class.  I thought I was gonna have enough time to study but when I also had to study for Staff this week that was a no go....I took the opportunity to go out on Saturday with a friend to see other parts of LA and that was fun and long. We watched Bridesmaids...I actually think I might go watch it again. It was soooo funny and nothing about it was cliche or super corny! I loved the Irish cop...you fall in love with him and the main character. He was a really sweet guy...too cute!

So this class wasn't a complete waste. I made a friend from it and hopefully we can hang out after this class is over. I hope her pregnancy gets better. She knows a lot and we get along really well. It's taken me a long time to make some friends out here and I'm excited to meet more.

I haven't been blogging since I'm so freaking lazy. I just can't find motivation!! But here I am now...since I'm still waiting for my laundry to dry I think I'll upload some photos and catch up....

I just wanted to complain real quick haha. I'm planning on getting certified and yeah....more to follow hopefully.

No comments:

Post a Comment