Tuesday, May 17, 2011

Griffith Park

I went hiking on saturday two weeks ago with my boss Eric. It was a short hike lasting about three miles with lots of cool views of Los Angeles. 
 Just started the hike



 The famous sign!!

 From further away....
 The city and Griffth Park Observatory

 At the top!!
 I have to say that the weather was really great and the hike was beautiful! I'm excited to do it again and check out some other trails.
 Can you see the lizard?


 View from the very top!
 Some yoga class and there's my boss!
 Since I've never been here we went to go check it out really quick
 I don't think many people know that this is actually a sun dial!


To finish off the day I thought I'd go treat myself to some yummy pho! Man I love eating this stuff! It was one of my more productive weekends!

No comments:

Post a Comment